Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Graham Cracker Houses

On Sunday nights we try to get together with Dan's family. This weekend I took a goodie bag with me and we played Board games and made Graham Cracker Candy Houses. It was inexpensive and lots of fun. New Family tradition me thinks.

Sophia's House turned into a bed. She kept toppling over the house so I started to make a stack of crackers to give it a filling, than was going to cover the outside and add a peaked roof. I got half way there, but Sophia liked it as is. Who am I to argue with her ;-) It turned out gorgeous, and she has pretty stained lips from eating all the jube jubes.

 This is My Sister-in-Law Stephanie, she put us all to shame with her precise piping and writing.


My Sister -in- Law Rachelle, Can you believe that at 28 years this is the first gingerbread/ candy house she has ever made???? Wah?! Not too bad for a Newbie ;-D

I hate pictures of myself, but Fair is fair. Here's my Graham Cracker house too. It was fun to make, and simple!

Here are our houses Clockwise starting from the left Mine, Stephanie's, Rachelle's, and Sophia's.

What are your family's Christmas Traditions? I'd love to hear about them. Leave a comment.

1 comment:

  1. All the Boulanger girls having fun. Super cute! Sophia's is my personal favourite.
    Love Grandma Dana

    ReplyDelete